Ed.D, LCSW Dr. Tiffany Young
Provides online counseling through BetterHelp
Mental health conditions are real, common and treatable.
And recovery is possible.
Tiffany Young is an experienced, licensed Medical Health Professional who specializes in affordable online therapy.
More about me
Years in Practice: 10
Congratulations, you have taken a brave first step! Thank you for considering my services to support you on your journey to healing.
I have been doing counseling and social work for ten years. In this time, I have had an opportunity to work with lots of different clients, including:
• Families and children dealing with child protective services
• Incarcerated Women dealing with substance abuse
• Pregnant women and the unique issues that comes along with pregnancy
• Families in crisis with friends, neighbors or family members who are considering suicide
• Youth and teenagers in the foster care system or residing in group homes
• And more…
My goal is to help you out of your situation and on to living a thriving life as the best you! I work for you and with you to establish the goals you have for therapy and to help you reach those goals.
Are you ready to begin?
About online counseling
Online counseling allows you to receive care from an online mental health practitioner via phone, video chat, or instant messaging. It is convenient for those who may have trouble getting to or would prefer not to have in-person therapy appointments. Ranging from $60 to $90 per week, online counseling is generally more affordable than in-person counseling. A study by researchers at University of California, Berkeley found that online counseling can be just as effective as face-to-face therapy while being more convenient, affordable, and accessible.
Try online counseling with Dr. Tiffany YoungChat now
- Stress Anxiety Trauma and abuse Parenting issues Self esteem Depression Addictions Relationship issues Family conflicts Grief Intimacy-related issues Anger management Career difficulties Bipolar disorder Coping with life changes
- Languages Spoken
When you tap CHAT NOW a new window will open and you'll be directed to a simple form that will help start the conversation.