What is Gender Dysphoria?
Signs of Gender Dysphoria
How is Gender Dysphoria Treated?
Where to Read More about Gender Dysphoria and the Gender Identity Quiz
- Gender Dysphoria vs. Transgender: What's the Difference? - https://www.mind-diagnostics.org/blog/gender-dysphoria/gender-dysphoria-vs-transgender-whats-the-difference
- What is Gender Dysphoria? DSM 5 and Clinical Symptoms of Gender Dysphoria - https://www.mind-diagnostics.org/blog/gender-dysphoria/what-is-gender-dysphoria-dsm-5-and-clinical-symptoms
- What is Gender Dysphoria? - https://www.mind-diagnostics.org/blog/gender-dysphoria/what-is-gender-dysphoria
- Do I have Gender Dysphoria? Symptoms you Might Recognize of Gender Dysphoria - https://www.mind-diagnostics.org/blog/gender-dysphoria/do-i-have-gender-dysphoria-symptoms-you-might-recognize
- Gender Dysphoria Treatment: Goals and Methods - https://www.mind-diagnostics.org/blog/gender-dysphoria/gender-dysphoria-treatment-goals-and-methods
- Gender Dysphoria Test: What is Gender Dysphoria - https://www.mind-diagnostics.org/blog/gender-dysphoria/gender-dysphoria-test-what-is-gender-dysphoria
IIf you or a loved one resonate with the symptoms and signs mentioned in this article, know that there is help out there for anything you may be experiencing. You are not alone, it's time to empower yourself with the support you need and deserve.
If you are in crisis or want to learn more about mental health, do not hesitate to call the hotlines below:
- RAINN (Rape, Abuse, and Incest National Network) - 1-800-656-4673
- The National Suicide Prevention Lifeline - 1-800-273-8255
- National Domestic Violence Hotline - 1-800-799-7233
- NAMI Helpline (National Alliance on Mental Illness) - 1-800-950-6264, for more information: email@example.com, or visit their Facebook Page.